Sunday, April 29, 2012

Class Starts on Wednesday, May 2nd, at NWACC



Hello everybody.  Since class begins on Wednesday, trips to the bead store continue, and Flea Market sales of bracelets go up.  The Spring craft fair begins on the weekend, so there is new material at the Flea Market too.  After wearing a new necklace, made from materials from JoAnn's, two waitresses tried to buy it from me.  That was fun too, since I had just finished it on the way out the door.  Experiments do work!  Remember, keep it a hobby, and things just happen.

I wanted to make a necklace, so I went to find beads--something new and different, and finally found the perfect ones.  Picture will follow.  That was a really fun project, and returned me to the blue theme I had started.  While I teach, I try new projects just to see them completed.  It is rewarding to see new students, and previous students and their new projects.  I urge you all to just try.  Much of jewelry is connected to muscle memory, and that takes some time, but is very rewarding in the long run.

I appreciate your loyalty in following the blog.  It's fun planning new projects and sharing the results with you.  Let me know if you would like to see something special.

On to more organization for class, and pictures of the necklace and earrings from yesterday.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I will be back soon.







The jewelry is displayed at the Bella Vista Flea Market,
across from Allen's Grocery.



No comments:

Post a Comment