Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fourth NWACC Class Coming Up

This is a lapis ring that someone posted on the Net.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Dark Star Visuals was extremely inspiring. I made a new set of lapis my favorite of all time.

Class was so fun last week.  This week, weather permitting, we'll take photos of all of our favorite jewelry.  Please wear favorites this week.  I have so enjoyed every minute; it's hard to believe four weeks have passed.

In May we begin again. There are so many  new conquests in creative jewelry.  I've found a new way to make stud earrings in a minute and a half.  I can't believe it after 6 years there are always surprises. I can't wait to see you all on Wednesday.

The old Navy joke is, "Flogging will continue until morale improves."

Blogging will continue.

These creations are at Bella Vista Antique Mall and Flea Market.


No comments:

Post a Comment