Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Ideas, New Classes coming!




July 11-Aug 11   10:00-12:00   RM 1001 – Making Your Own Wire Art

August 22-Sep12   10:00-12:00   RM 1001 – Creative Jewelry Made Simple

October 3-Oct 24    10:00-12:00   RM 1001 – Advanced Wire Art



I have bought a Dremel drill, and I promised Gregg to not set off alarms while I'm practicing.  There are so many new wire projects coming.  Now  I  will use my work to show the future of wire work in a few weeks.
By July there will be a new series in all wire work.  As all of you know I love 20 gauge wire, and I will continue projects with gold, silver and many colors now available.  We will make earrings and necklaces, bracelets and even watches with wire braiding and weaving.  It will be exciting and fun. Blog will continue as I work along getting ready for the next class.

Sassy Sue supervises my work.
She has her own blog:
http://sassyfriends.blogspot.com/

We all enjoyed the last class.  It was inspiring for all of us to work together and the exchange of ideas is so important in class when projects are planned.  Pictures will include my work, and will identify artist is someone else.  Please write comments, ideas and new projects to take on.  This is intended to be a forum as well as information  on what  is happening.

Blessings to you all as you work on your projects this summer.

I plan to do quilting as well as jewelry in the next weeks to change focus, and get more inspiration.

I will write again soon.

Sincerely, Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment