Monday, January 30, 2012

News for My NWACC Class

I am wearing the Swedish crown for brides in this photo.
A brooch is on the dress, just below my neck.
The brooch is a gift from my husband.


Dear Friends,

I have been thinking about class.  Last week we all made earrings, and hopefully continued with new ideas for more earrings.  Wednesday we will make necklaces, pendants, and station necklaces.  It might help to bring abrooch to class to give us more ideas for embellishment.

Often one idea will help us do themes with pearls, earrings, pendants and later a bracelet.

One idea can lead to many pieces.  I often went to elegant second hand stores, purchased a necklace, and used the pattern to make earrings and necklaces in a theme of  birthstones for my granddaughters and daughter in law for birthdays or Christmas presents.

The time spent choosing the colors to match may also be carried to making a set to match for an outfit you already have, or bridesmaid dresses or any special occasion.

Check out my Facebook Page - Creations by Chris Jackson.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, trying this again! Wanted the class information for the few intriquing remarks I saw on google! (: Email is djohnson@preferreddesignllc.com. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently teaching a jewelry class at NWACC at the Crossings. It started May 2nd and lasts four weeks. The next class starts Jul 11-Aug 11 10:00-12:00 RM 1001 – Making Your Own Wire Art.

    I will send an email too.

    ReplyDelete